Shankar speaks to media



When asked Shankar about Endhiran, he said,” For time being I can’t tell the story. But we are sculpting Endhiran very beautifully. The story of Mudhalvan was actually written for Rajnikanth.

Now we got the Rajni which we missed him there. At least in Mudhalvan Arjun was able to fill up the place of Rajni. But as far as Endhiran is concerned only Rajni can fill this place.

Even in scenes where he comes for a minute, he does not miss his concentration. It is sure that this film will be out beat the collections of Shivaji. Many are asking me about the delay, I would like to mention that James Cameroon took 12 years to make Avatar, but nobody asked him about the delay.

But people will ask Shankar about the delay. Endhiran is also a sci-fi film like Avatar. When you see the film, you can see our hard work. With regard to Rajni’s punch dialogues in this film, I feel that Rajni will foray into politics.

When I told him that there will some political punch dialogues in this, he just smiled and did not object to it. But he requested me not to hurt anybody personally. We cannot even think about the fans strength behind him. I feel that Rajni is not properly utilizing this people’s power.

People are asking me why I am not making a movie with Ajith, Vijay and Surya combination. I like Ajith very much. To tell you the truth I like the people who speak open heartedly. It is very big business to make a film with Ajith-Vijay combination. It is still bigger business if I make a film with Ajith, Surya and Vijay.
But all this to happen, Ajith should have eight packs and Vijay should sport a beard. Even recently I met Surya. He said,” Sir, we are neighbors and yet I have not acted in your film. Even if there are four scenes, I am ready to act. I will somehow convince my father.” Definitely all can expect good news regarding this combo.”

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Visit our website www.mayuraki.net and post your articles

    You can get more visits from our website www.mayuraki.net by adding our voting button also

    http://www.mayuraki.net/buttonmayuraki.html

    Thanks for posting

    Please feel free to contact us tamilcinemaactress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...