‘Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan will act together’ – KS Ravikumar breaks open

Wow! How it would be when we’ve the superstars pairing up together on the screens. It will be the ever biggest grosser in Indian Box Office.
Even K.S. Ravikumar expects for it saying, ‘They have no idea about pairing up on the screens. But I am sure a situation will arise when they’ll act together and someone must take a vivid step for it.’ When asked whether Ravikumar will take up that responsibility, he says, ‘Definitely no. I would say there aren’t any needs for me to do it.
Even if I ask them, they may perceive my intentions are mainly for financial gains…’Aye! You’re right Ravikumar. We will wait and for sure the situation will urge them for the big project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...