Hindi actress stunned by Rajni’s popularity in Japan

Waheeda Rahaman was the popular heroine of yester year. She enthralled the fans with her beauty and acting.
She was the dream girl of the yester year. Now since she has gone old and is acting in the roles of mother and grandmother. Recently she went to Japan and she was astounded at the popularity of our super star Rajnikanth.
She said,’ I am a great fan of Rajni. Recently I had been to Japan. I was astounded at the popularity he had there. The most surprising thing is that people did not know Amitabh Bachchan who is well known throughout the world. Everybody seems to know Rajni. Japanese who met me asked whether I am coming from the land of Rajnikanth. They were asking me whether I know him personally. A few days ago I was invited to participate in a musical programe which was held in Chennai. They also told me that Rajni will participate in this function. So I was eager to see Rajni but unfortunately he did not turn up for this function due to ill health. I will meet him some day at any cost.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...