Rajnikanth says that he will act until he has the speed

Rajni has mentioned that only his tempo is his strength and once he loses it, he will stop acting.
Rajnikanth for the first time after his recovery from his ill health has attended a function. On behalf of Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital a function was organized to honor director S P Muthuraman where he was presented with Sankara Rathna Award.

Rajni who participated in this function said, " I was thinking to participate in a good function like this after my recovery. With the blessings of the God and the prayers of my fans, I have been completely cured. I am hail and healthy now. I have not acted in S P Muthuraman’s films because he gave hit films but because of his love and affection he had towards me.
Many are telling that I should be active after my rest. I don’t have talent or good acting like Shivaji or Kamal. My strength is my speed. I can act only until this speed is there. Once the speed goes away, I will quit acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...