Will Rajini step into politics? Mohan Babu opens up!!

One of Superstar’s close friends, Mohan Babu has given a small interview to this week Kumudam, where he has touched a few lines about his friendship with Superstar and his political foray.Just wanted to share with you.
Tamil Nadu, the land of Magnanimity
It is Tamil Nadu alone which provides asylum for most of the artistes. This Mohan Babu too started his life here only. I would love to say that Tamil Nadu is my motherland. When I finished my studies, I didn’t get job in Andhra but got one in Tamil Nadu ina school. My salary was mere Rs.197 that time. Later because of cinema dream, I left my job and was roaming on the roads of Pondy Bazaar. I stayed at a deserted car shed and was searching opportunities. Because only the rent of car shed could afford my wallet. When it was raining, we couldn’t sleep there. The roof will be leaking. I would pass time by simply sitting in rainy days. I cooked my own food.
During this period only Rajini got introduced to me. Both of our life kicked off from there alone amidst several odds. We both were struggling even for our food and tea. I got married in Tamil Nadu only and all my children born here alone. They were brought up and educated in Chennai. So only I address Tamil Nadu as my motherland even in Andhra.
Whoever they may be and whatever their state may be, it is only Tamil Nadu that gives them shelter. I never heard any body in Tamil Nadu saying, that ‘You are a Telugu; you are a Kannadiga.’ Most important phases in my life occurred only when I was in Tamil Nadu. So, just to get the blessings of Tamil people I have brought my son Manoj here.
“Politics? Not now…” Rajini
I know Rajini for the past 27 years. I have appealed him several times to plunge into politics. Whenever I tell him, “It will be nice if you step into politics.”
“Not now. God has granted me more than enough!” would be his answer.
But Mohan Babu concluded the conversation with a quote: “Anything may happen in future!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...