Titbits 6: Who is the next Superstar and a non-stop laughter riot!!

Friends, I have been under a hectic work schedule for the past two days because of a new project at my workplace. Only from this afternoon, I get relieved from it partially. Thanks for your patience.
The Tid bits section is back in our website.
Very often I read much news related to our thalaivar here and there. Whether they are true or false or just generated for hype, we should agree that they are interesting indeed.
This section will bring such news to your notice with source name if possible.
This post would be spiced up with pics and additional news peice later tonight.
Thanks
- Sankar
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
1) Who is the “Next Superstar”?
One of my friends called me last evening and said that there’s a question and answer in Madhan Answers in Ananda Vikatan this week. I told him to brief that since I have stopped buying magazines from Vikatan publications. (I have to affirm that I am buying Kumudam still)
Ok…Let’s come to the matter.
Madhan answers.
Ques: Who is the “Next Superstar”?

Answer: Superstar is a title, not a position. We didn’t call M K Theagaraja Bhagavadhar or MGR as Superstar. We called only Rajini in that title. Why even day after tomorrow if an actor comes to that of equal to Rajini or over takes his mass, we won’t call him in that name.
Thanks Madhan for a wonderful answer. Once again Madhan has established his credentiality. Weldone.
In 2004 I remember, when all magazines wrote off Rajini, only Madhan answered in a polite and pleasing way.
I remember that question and Answer too:
Date: June 2004 (After election defeat)
Ques: Ini Rajini? (What about Rajini hereafterwards?)

Ans: Do you expect my answer would be Rajini will be hereafterwards Gajini? No…just this election failure won’t affect Rajini or his career. He would bounce back. My only concern is Rajini should not retire from the field as Bradman who scored duck in his last match.
As Madhan’s wish, Superstar later gave two stupendous hits Chandramukhi and Sivaji.
(More about Madhan and Superstar in next post of titbits)
2) Want non-stop laughter riot? Read this…
“There was an anti-incumbency wave against ADMK regime during 1996. I travelled all 40 constituencies and canvassed for DMK-TMC combine. They honoured me during the success meet. But they always like those who are singing praisings. But am not like that.”
“Why even for 2004 election, I was responsible for DMK-Congress alliance. I alone met Sonia Gandhi and discussed the alliance possibilities with her and formed the successful alliance. But they were afraid of me whether I would become, competition to their heirs. So, I was pushed to quit them. Just because of the safety of the innocent cadres who were behind me, I joined ADMK in 2006. There too I worked hard and canvassed in all 234 constituencies…”
Do you know who belong to the above laugher quotes?
Ada namma annan Sarath Kumarunga. (The above byte was from his interview to recent Tuglak issue dated 17/09/08.)
Do you know what is Sarath Kumar’s only political ambition?
Political ambition? No he is actually a political amphibian. Jumping from one party to another frequently. He is one of a political leaders without any mass or mission or vision. Just because of stomach burn over Vijayakanth’s success he started a party sorry company and managing it. (It is said that he is yet to pay the ad cost to newspapers for his conference held when he started party).
I remember a big comedy happened during the day of recent Hogenakkal fast. We all know that whole national media’s attention turned towards Rajini at the end of the fast and each and every channel discussed Superstar’s possible political entry. In one such programmes, CNN-IBN invited Sarath Kumar for a debate and in that debate they were keep on asking him about Rajini’s possible political entry which irritated him.
At one stage, he begged, “Please ask me about my party that I am running on my own. I am its leader. That party name….”
CNN-IBN: Mr.Sarath, do you think that Rajini will plunge into active politics?
Sarath: Please ask me about my party. I run a party called…
CNN-IBN: Sarath, do you think that people will go back after Rajini if he starts a party now?
Sarath: Please ask me about my party. I run a party called…

CNN-IBN: But it seems that people are expecting Rajini…
Sarath: No…I run a party called Sa..Ma..
CNN-IBN: What we are asking is whether Rajini…

He was supposed to tell “Vaenaam…azhudhuduvaen…iththoda niruthikuvom” for this time…but he didn’t since it was a LIVE show.
Like this the comedy continued thorughout the programme that day.
Now you got why Sarath reacted so sharply and instantly over Superstar’s “Sorry” controversy….?
Adhu…!!
3) Rajini’s next movie for Pyramid Saimira?
There’s baseless news going round in media that Rajini has agreed to do a movie for Pyramid Saimira to compensate the alleged loss of Kuselan and this movie would which would start after Endhiran would be directed by Murugadoss.
Some of our friends too quoted this that they read this in Gapsawoods and other websites and asked me where such news is true.
Please remember, whatever news you read in Gapsawoods is not authentic or original. They don’t know the art of giving true and accurate news.
If Superstar decides to help Saimira in compensation, some parts of Endhiran’s overseas rights will be given to them in concession rate and that is enough for them to meet the alleged loss. Because they know the hold that Superstar has in overseas and they enjoyed and witnessed in Sivaji itself. (They were sole distributors of Malaysia and Singapore). Then how come this news would be true?
Meanwhile, in yesterday (19/09/08) The Hindu, Entertainment supplement – Itsy Bitsy section Director Murugadoss has denied any such plans of directing such a movie. He has said, “It is false and nothing sort of this happened.” Hindu too expressed its wonder how such news originates.
Now satisfied?
4) Advani, Jayalalitha and Rajini – all in same diaz?
Tamilan Express, a magazine from Express Group has come out with a news that there’s possibility of the three VVIPs appearing in the same stage.
I think you must be aware of BJP leader LK Advani recently released his biography called “My Country; My life.” Ever since the release, he is visiting many cities and holding a launch event with local biggies and stars.
It has been decided to hold such a launch event even for Tamil Nadu in Chennai in the forthcoming October.
The article says that somebody suggested to hold (Cho?) the lauch event in Rajini’s presence with Jaya and Adavani together. BJP leadership too is positive about it and now they are in the
I don’t think that there’s no truth in this news and Superstar will ever agree to this.
Then how such news originates? Just because of Vijayakanth factor. Tamil media is very much after Vijayakanth thesedays and they are just spinning news against mighty opponents to Vijayakanth. They create such news so as that public would get dissatisfaction over them and it would turn positive to Vijayakanth.
So, beware of such malicious propaganda.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Waiting for more on Superstar’s next move?
Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...