SRK’s Ra.One Waiting for Robo Rajini

South Indian Super Star Rajinikanth’s Blockbuster movie Endhiran, yielded better results not only in Indian but beyond that and now Bollywood Baadshah who has roped in Rajinikanth for Ra.One waiting Rajini’s blessings for the film, as well.
RaOne-Rajini-SRKThe much anticipated Bollywood superhero film Ra.One which also has Rajinikanth who played superhero Chitti in Endhiran, essaying the cameo of the same role in Shahrukh’s much-anticipated film Ra.One which is slated to release on 26th October.

SRK who was recently in Chennai on the film’s promotion said:

“Rajini sir’s scene was there when I wrote the script with my director and initially only, we had decided that Rajini sir should come out when superhero comes in front of him. I don’t want to misutilise his scene. I am sure I will show it on Television when it is ready. I will try to make a small trailer of Rajini sir and you can enjoy watching him on screen.”

Hope a Double treat for the Indian Audience this Diwali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...