Badshah meets the Boss

While launching the audio for the Tamil version of his superhero flick, RA.One, Shah Rukh Khan met legendary actor Rajinikanth in Chennai.

The King Khan spent about 30-35 minutes with the Thalaivar. "I had a cup of coffee with him, he gave me coconut water. I spent about half an hour with him and he was cheerful and happy and he was wishing me luck for my film," SRK told NDTV.

"You know I can't compare myself with the great Rajini sir. I wanted to take his blessings, to be a part of the film. So he himself and his wife sent me dinner- they are such kind people. So, I just wanted to go and thank them personally. And I was happy to see him full hale and healthy, it was really nice to see him and to convey my regards of everyone in the unit," SRK said.

Looking pretty between the two superstars is Rajinikanth's daugther Soundarya, who facilitated Rajini's cameo in RA.One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...