I am not on Facebook: Aishwarya Dhanush

Aishwarya Dhanush is peeved about the fact that she is being impersonated on Facebook, the popular social networking website.
Speaking exclusively to http://rajinispecial.blogspot.com, she said: “My identity has been stolen by someone in virtual space and I am not going to take it lightly, after realizing that so many of my friends and well-wishers are interacting with this person thinking that it’s me!”

The problem is that this particular person who has opened an account in the name of Aishwaryaa Dhanush (R Aishwaryaa Dhanush) has been connecting with fans of Rajnikanth and Dhanush from all over the globe posing as the real Aishwarya!  This is a clear case of impersonation as well as cheating many, who adore the lady.
Adds Aishwarya: “This person has been connecting with my friends who don’t know that the ID is fake. I wanted to nip this problem in its bud, but was too tied up with work. And today I am shocked to see this person updating about my film including news on my dad and husband. I have joined Twitter two days back and my id is  @ash_r_danush”.
Aishwarya is worried that someone might end up using her name to con people and thereby tarnish her family and image.
Sources close to the her say that if the fake ID is not deactivated soon, She is taking up the matter with Indian cyber crime police authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...