Dont Compare Anyone with Rajini Please, Says Salman khan

Salman Khan rises to speak my mind without thinking about anyone pattenru appearances. That's a good name among his fans, fellow actors a bad name among some.
Super Star Rajnikanth Salman Khan recently we spoke with some fellow actors and actresses.
Bodyguard film with Salman Khan, starring Kareena Kapoor said, "Indian cinema superstar Rajnikanth is parallel to none. He is a congenital actor. What he did, it's a New Trend. I like the people we attracted, attraction to the most powerful yet. For me Bollywood Free then calmankantan," he said .
But Salman Khan has denied this. The location alone rajinik in Indian cinema. Here is a place for myself. I am happy to agree with my position. Please do not compare anyone with film, "he said.
Tannatakkat kurinara in which he ... Or a movie without mentioning that we are not in a position to grow colkirara? Bollywood press that question.
Anyway ... Iluttataltan's name is this thing turned out to be too concerned if the message is right, another newspaper that the comments had been attacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...