Rajini in tears



Last week Super Star Rajinikanth had a preview of Vishnunaradhan’s last film ‘Aptha Rakshaka’ directed by P.Vasu. After watching the movie Rajinikanth was seen visibly moved and almost in tears, according to sources.
"I could not control my emotions after watching this film. It looks as if my friend is alive today and talking. I was really emotional watching this film. I had a feeling that I was watching my own film- Rajinikanth reportedly told director Vasu. Even others who saw the film along with the super star like Ramkumar and Prabhu could not control their emotions.
‘Aptha Rakshaka’ is the 200th film of Kannada Super Star Vishnuvaradhan who died on December 30 last year. The film is all set to be released on February 19.
Now will ‘Aptha Rakshaka’ be made in Tamil and will Ramkumar and Prabhu produce the ‘Chandramukhi’ sequel? Director P Vasu has made it clear that he surely is remaking it and his first choice will always be Rajinikanth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...