Rajini to do another quickie under P Vasu for Reliance?


One of my friend told this news last week itself to me and later I read this news in a magazine. But i brushed this aside as a gossip. But there seems a possibility of turning true. Yes. It is beleived that Superstar is going to do another movie before Robot.

Once Kuselan releases, we would get more infos on this. Any how, just presenting you today Indian Express news on the same.

Note1: My write-up on Kuselan shoot at Shanthi theatre is on half-way. Since I like to present it lively, i wish to key it when i am fresh. You can have a glance again at the exclusive gallery with more pictures below in previous post.

Note2: Many asking me whether Superstar attended the shoot today? No. He didn't. You should keep in mind that the shoot was just to capture the FDFS mood and festivity. How many times did Superstar attend FDFS celebrations with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...